Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 whole(s) anchovies
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 whole(s) coddled egg i.e boil for 60 seconds
- 2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar optional
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard optional
- place all ingredients in a blender for 1 minute. store in fridge until time to serve. Use romaine lettuce and home made croutons. serve salad, add dressing then add pepper and shave parmesan to taste. top with croutons.
- Croutons-preheat oven to 350 degrees. french bread- cut up into cubes. mix in a bow with olive oil, minced garlic and parsley. coat the bread and spread over baking sheet. cook for 10 minutes or until toasted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dandronica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings