Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Parmesan
- Whisk it! together all ingredients up to lemon juice.
- Slowly add 2 Tbsp Olive Oil in a steady stream, whisking until combined. Stir in 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan. Toss in 8 c coarsely torn romaine lettuce with dressing and 1/2 c croutons. Serve 4
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings