- 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- 2/3 cup bottled refrigerated creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups small seasoned croutons
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make It
Separate romaine hearts into 24 medium leaves, and arrange on a large platter. Spoon dressing lightly down center of each leaf. Top with chopped cucumber and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Note: We tested with Marie's Creamy Caesar Dressing.