- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (2-ounce) can anchovy fillets, drained (optional)
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Place lettuces in a large bowl.
Process egg substitute, next 6 ingredients, and, if desired, anchovies in a blender. Drizzle dressing over lettuce, tossing well. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese.