- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 (6-ounce) package seasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) can anchovies, drained
How to Make It
Rub sides of a wooden salad bowl with garlic halves. Add lettuce and croutons, tossing well.
Process olive oil and next 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour over lettuce mixture, tossing to coat.