Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic cut in half
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- pepper freshly ground
- 1 lemon juice of
- 2 bunch(es) Romaine lettuce small, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 1/3 cup(s) croutons
- Rub a large wooden salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic. Blend first nine ingredients, including remainder of garlic, in blender. Toss the salad greens with the dressing, add the cheese and coutons and toss again. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads