Caesar Potato Salad
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 176
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Carbohydrate: 24.9g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 497mg
- Calcium: 97mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 slices French bread
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Combine oil and garlic; let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons oil mixture over bread; cut into cubes. Place bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until toasted.
- Steam potatoes, covered, 18 minutes or until tender. Let cool; cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Combine potato slices and vermouth; toss gently to coat.
- Combine remaining oil mixture, vinegar, and next 7 ingredients (vinegar through parsley) in a bowl. Pour dressing over potatoes; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note