Yummy - i copied and added a can of salmon too!
Caesar Pasta Salad
Make a creamy Caesar salad dressing and add to cooked fusilli pasta, along with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, for a flavorful side dish pasta salad.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 628
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 71g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 985mg
- 12 ounces curly pasta, such as fusilli
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 9 flat anchovies, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 10 cup chopped green leaf lettuce
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until just tender, about 10 minutes, or as package label directs.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, combine garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil and 3/4 tsp. salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Drain pasta. Toss with half of dressing and tomatoes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Toss with Parmesan.
- 4. Toss lettuce with remaining dressing and divide among 4 shallow bowls. Spoon pasta salad over lettuce, sprinkle with basil, if desired, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note