- 12 ounces curly pasta, such as fusilli
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 9 flat anchovies, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 10 cup chopped green leaf lettuce
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- calories 628
- fat 31 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 71 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 22 mg
- sodium 985 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until just tender, about 10 minutes, or as package label directs.
While pasta is cooking, combine garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil and 3/4 tsp. salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
Drain pasta. Toss with half of dressing and tomatoes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Toss with Parmesan.
Toss lettuce with remaining dressing and divide among 4 shallow bowls. Spoon pasta salad over lettuce, sprinkle with basil, if desired, and serve.