Awesome salad! I did substitute parmesan for the feta since it's what I had on hand. I think the salad tastes even better the next day.
Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad
While this Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad can be enjoyed the way it is, you can include or substitute different kinds of chicken, turkey, cheese salad dressing, or herbs.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 362
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 5.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 19.4g
- Carbohydrate: 40.4g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 951mg
- Calcium: 206mg
- 3 cups (about 12 ounces) skinned, shredded roasted chicken breast (such as Tyson's)
- 3 cups hot cooked penne (about 6 ounces uncooked tubular-shaped pasta)
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredents in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Note: To lower the sodium in this dish, use plain cooked chicken in place of the commercial roasted variety, which is fairly high in sodium.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note