- 1 pound beef sirloin or top round, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Caesar salad dressing, divided in half
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (about 8), halved
- 1 large green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes (1 pint)
- calories (1/4 of beef and veggies): 347
- fat 12 g
- satfat 3 g
- sodium 659 mg
- cholesterol 63 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 minutes
Marinating time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
In a zip-close bag, toss meat with 1/4 cup dressing and refrigerate 30 minutes, shaking frequently.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil, and reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Heat grill or broiler. In a medium bowl, toss peppers, potatoes, and tomatoes with remaining dressing.
Thread beef, peppers, tomatoes, and potatoes onto skewers. Cook 6 inches from heat source, turning occasionally, until kabobs reach desired doneness (12 to 15 minutes for medium). Serve warm, sliding food off skewers for kids.
How kids can help: Count potatoes and tomatoes; toss meat with dressing in sealed bag; mix veggies in bowl.