Cacao Nib Fruit Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 Lime Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lime Zest
- 1 cup(s) Strawberries Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Pineapple Diced
- 1 cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Banana Sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 cup(s) Unsalted Almonds Sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Mint Chopped
- Place honey, lime juice and 2 Tbsp. water in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat until honey has dissolved into liquid. Stir in lime zest and let cool. Place strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and banana in a large bowl. Add cacao nibs and honey syrup and toss to coat. Serve garnished with almonds and mint.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by victoriah07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note