Cabbage with Ginger & Cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 sm. head green cabbage, cored and cut into 1/2 in. wide slices
- 1. In 12-in. nonstick skillet, heat oil on med. 1 min. Add onion & cook 8-10 min. or until tender & golden, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add cabbage, ginger, cumin, and 1/2 t. salt, and cook 11-14 min. or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally
- 1c. = 60 calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note