Cabbage With Garlic
- 1 small cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- 6 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon coarse or kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Remove outside leaves and stalk from cabbage; cut into 4 wedges.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Add cabbage to skillet, cut sides down; cook 5 minutes. Turn to other cut sides, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in broth, and sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle evenly with pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables