I found this dish very bland.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok at high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Add cabbage, bell pepper, and onion, and stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender or to desired degree of doneness. Stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
- Spicy Cabbage Stir-fry: Stir in 3 tablespoons jalapeño jelly with cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note