Cabbage Soup from Carol DeBasio
A hearty healthy soup that guys will love
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef brown
- 1 lg can V-8 juice
- 1 lg can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 2 cans red beans
- 2 pkg dry Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- Add ingredients to brown, drained meat. Cook 2-3 hours on low. If it seems too thick add beef or chicken broth. I added chicken broth and it was fine. February 2013....Jesse loved it... Makes a lot and you can always add more diced tomatoes, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenLawrence and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note