Cabbage Soup from Carol DeBasio
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef brown
- 1 lg can V-8 juice
- 1 lg can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 2 cans red beans
- 2 pkg dry Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- Add ingredients to brown, drained meat. Cook 2-3 hours on low. If it seems too thick add beef or chicken broth. I added chicken broth and it was fine. February 2013....Jesse loved it... Makes a lot and you can always add more diced tomatoes, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenLawrence and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes