Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned and drained
- 8 cup(s) water
- 18 ounce(s) tomato paste (3 - 6 ounce cans)
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 allspice berries
- 2 pepercorn
- 1 bay leaf
- Mix and simmer 15 minutes, Best next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cabbage Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews