cabbage salad with ramon noodes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cabbage shredded
- 4 stalk(s) green onions chopped
- 2 package(s) ramen noodles
- 2 package(s) almonds silves
- 1 cup(s) vegtable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) lawry
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinager
- Combine cabbage and onion.
- Mix oi, salt, pepper, lawry, sugar, and vinager
- Pour over cabbage and mix
- Add noodles and almonds just before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by poeckes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cabbage salad with ramon noodes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads