This is a great alternative to cold slaw.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 med head(s) green cabbage shredded
- 1 small head(s) red cabbage shredded
- 1 whole(s) carrot sliced
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) viniger
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- Combine cabbages, onion, and carrot in bowl.
- Combine vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over salad , mixing well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs. before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note