Community Recipe from
- 1 med head(s) green cabbage shredded
- 1 small head(s) red cabbage shredded
- 1 whole(s) carrot sliced
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) viniger
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- Combine cabbages, onion, and carrot in bowl.
- Combine vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over salad , mixing well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs. before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes