Our favorite Cabbage Roll recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 Cabbage Leaves, large
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) cooked rice
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Boil cabbage leaves just till softened. Combine egg, milk, salt, pepper, onion, 2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce, 1/4 cup tomato sauce, ground beef and cooked, cooled, rice.
- Place 1/4 cup meat in center of leaf. Fold leaves and fasten with toothpick. place in crockpot.
- Make sauce by combining remaining tomato sauce, garlic powder, brown sugar, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce.
- Pour over cabbage rolls. Cook 7 hours in crockpot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RoseanneB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note