Cabbage, Potato and Sausage Soup
creamy soup, easy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (14-1/2 oz) chicken broth
- 3-4 carrots, sliced (optional)
- 2 cup(s) instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 pound(s) kielbasa or polish sausage
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) shredded cabbage (or 16 oz. bag coleslaw blend)
- 3 cup(s) water
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the mashed potato flakes; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce to medium low and cook until cabbage (and carrots) are tender. Remove from heat and stir in the potato flakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MulderFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cabbage, Potato and Sausage Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews