Added sauteed shrimp - it made a great salad for lunch.
Cabbage with Mango Slaw Vinaigrette
Bright, fresh flavors shine in Cabbage with Mango Slaw Vinaigrette.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 111mg
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted cashews
- 1. Combine chopped mango, canola oil, lime juice, and salt in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Place cabbage, diced mango, and green onions in a large bowl, tossing to combine. Drizzle cabbage mixture with pureed mango mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note