Cabbage Fruit Salad
Simple cabbage paired with beautiful red fruit.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cabbage leaves washed, dried, and chopped
- 1 cup(s) cherries, raspberries, or similar washed, pitted, in small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds chopped
- Combine in a bowl, stirring gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note