Perfect with Baja Fried Fish Tacos. Not delicious as a side of its own.
Cabbage and Cilantro Slaw
- 6 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chile flakes
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix 6 cups (10 oz.) finely shredded cabbage, 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1/4 teaspoon hot chile flakes, and salt to taste.
Also featured in: Sunset, January 2006
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note