This was so good. We've made it twice in one week! Thanks!
Cabbage, Carrot, and Bell Pepper Coleslaw
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium-size green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Add cabbage, carrots, and remaining ingredients to bowl, and toss to coat. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads