Cabbage and kielbasa soup
I have a family of 5 big eaters and had leftovers with this flavorful inexpensive meal. Even my picky little ones who usually snub cabbage gobbled this up. I cut a few calories with turkey kielbasa but regular would work just as well. Also,
On Low: 6 Hours
On High: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Turkey kielbasa Sliced
- 1 head(s) Cabbage Cored and cut in 1"-2" sq
- 2 can(s) chicken broth + 2 cans water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder *
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder *
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning *
- 1 pound(s) Egg noodles
- Add all ingredients except the egg noodles to a crock pot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8.
- * The seasonings were just sprinkled in, this was not an exact measurement just an estimate.
- When the crock pot is ready, cook the egg noodles in a large pot, drain them, add back to the large pot and pour contents of crock pot on top. Stir together and enjoy. Tastes good as is or with a little parmesan cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNJ91602 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note