Cranberry Apple Walnut Stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 stalk(s) celery with leaves, diced
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 onion, diced small
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 2 box(es) dry stuffing mix
- 1 whole(s) Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped small
- 2 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- Mix all ingredients together. add a little more chicken stock for a looser stuffing. Pour into a non-stick baking dish or one that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake uncovered in a pre-heated 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BigSans and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note