This recipe was great - used linguine vs. angel hair (it's what I had on hand). Also put butter, tarragon in pan to melt, added garlic & lemon juice. Made for a great light meal!
Buttery Tarragon Chicken
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 347
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 32.9g
- Carbohydrate: 39.8g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 193mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Calcium: 25mg
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cooked angel hair (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Coat both sides of chicken with cooking spray. Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine spread and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on a serving platter; top evenly with spread mixture. Serve immediately over pasta.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note