- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cooked angel hair (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- calories 347
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 32.9 g
- carbohydrate 39.8 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 193 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 2.4 g
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Coat both sides of chicken with cooking spray. Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Combine spread and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place chicken on a serving platter; top evenly with spread mixture. Serve immediately over pasta.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.