Buttery Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1. In a mixer bowl, mix butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour. Beat, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 2. Divide dough into 2 equal portions; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (at least 2 hours).
- 3. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough on parchment paper. Cut out cookies. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note