- 2 tablespoons light butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- calories 292
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 29.3 g
- carbohydrate 26.5 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 76 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 259 mg
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Combine butter and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pan from heat, add butter mixture, and toss to coat chicken evenly. Serve immediately over rice.