Buttery Herb Cheese Spread
More From Southern Living
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Note: To make a bread basket to hold the spread, cut a thin slice from top of a 1-pound, round bread loaf. Scoop out center, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Spoon spread into shell; serve with assorted crackers and breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note