Buttery Herb-Cheese Muffins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Stir together all ingredients just until blended.
- Spoon muffin batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic et Herbes Gourmet Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note