Buttery Herb Cheese Basket
- Buttery Herb Cheese Spread
- Florist wire
- Assorted fresh herb sprigs and flowers
- Florist tape
- Florist water picks
- 1. Prepare 3 recipes of Buttery Herb Cheese Spread.
- 2. Press 6 cups of mixture into an 8-inch round cakepan; freeze for 1 hour. Unmold onto a serving plate.
- 3. Fit decorating bag with basket-weave tip; spoon half of remaining spread into bag. Pipe basket-weave pattern around sides. Use remaining half of spread to pipe ruffle around top, using a star tip.
- 4. Form handle from florist wire; attach fresh herbs and flowers to handle with florist tape. Insert 2 water picks into top of cheese spread, and insert a wire end into each pick. Arrange herb sprigs around base of wire. Garnish base of basket, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers, breads, or vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers