Buttery Garlic Shrimp
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, large raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- French bread baguette
- 1. Devein shrimp, if desired. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add shrimp, and sauté 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet.
- 2. Add garlic to skillet, and sauté 30 seconds. Add wine, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper. Whisk in remaining butter, 1 Tbsp. at a time, and cook, whisking constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat, and add parsley and cooked shrimp, tossing to coat. Serve with grilled French bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note