Buttery Garlic Fish with Herbed Tartar Sauce
A quick and easy recipe to enjoy fish with a lemon garlic butter sauce. This recipe tastes even better with Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Fish Fillets that are made with 100% whole fish fillets and have a delicious taste!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 10 Van de KampâsÂ® or 1 Box Mrs. PaulâsÂ® Crunchy Fish Fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared tartar sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 3 cups coleslaw
- 2 fresh lemons cut into wedges for garnish
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, place butter, lemon juice, and garlic in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on high, 20 seconds or until butter is melted; stir.
- 3. Meanwhile, stir parsley into tartar sauce in small bowl.
- 4. Arrange baked Crunchy Fish Fillets on serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture. Serve with coleslaw, herbed tartar sauce and, if desired, additional lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttery Garlic Fish with Herbed Tartar Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes