- 10 Van de Kamp’s® or 1 Box Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Fish Fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared tartar sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 3 cups coleslaw
- 2 fresh lemons cut into wedges for garnish
How to Make It
Bake fish according to package directions.
Meanwhile, place butter, lemon juice, and garlic in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on high, 20 seconds or until butter is melted; stir.
Meanwhile, stir parsley into tartar sauce in small bowl.
Arrange baked Crunchy Fish Fillets on serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture. Serve with coleslaw, herbed tartar sauce and, if desired, additional lemon wedges.