Buttery Garlic Bread
Yield: Makes 8 slices
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread loaf
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and salt, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch slices, and dip into butter mixture, coating both sides. Place on a baking sheet.
- Stir together Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads