These are easy and fantastic. I top with real bacon bits - you can also serve with a sprinkle of chopped bread-and-butter pickles, shredded cheese or sliced jalapenos.
Buttery Dijon Deviled Eggs
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 dozen large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks; stir in butter and next 4 ingredients. Stir in salt and white pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note