Buttery Birthday Cake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 15.25 oz box(es) funfetti cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix together the cake mix/sprinkles, eggs, and melted butter until there are no more lumps of cake mix. In a separate bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and remaining sprinkles.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll each ball into the powdered sugar/sprinkle mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten just slightly.
- Bake for 7 minutes, being very careful not to overbake. As soon as the bottom edges are just turning golden, remove them from the oven. You do not want the tops to be browning at all. They will cook a bit more on the cookie sheet.
- Cool completely before serving. Stick them in the fridge in an airtight container, and they get even better. Soft and fudgy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by libbyfalconer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttery Birthday Cake Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes