- 1/2 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts (or 1 homemade 9-inch piecrust, rolled to 1/8-inch thickness)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butterscotch morsels
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
Whisk together brown sugar and next 4 ingre-dients in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in melted butter. Stir in pecans and butterscotch morsels. Pour mixture into piecrust.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until set and slightly puffed. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 4 hours).