Butterscotch Pecan Perfection Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 unbaked 9-in deep dish pie shell thawed
- 1 2/3 cup(s) butterscotch morsels divided
- 3/4 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1 1/3 cups morsels in medium, uncovered bowl on medium-hi for 1 min in microwave, stir well. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Add corn syrup, eggs, flour and salt to melted morsels. Beat on medium until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 min, if edges are browining too quickly, cover with foil. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Refrigerate 1 hour or until serving time.
- To garnish & serve: Line baking sheet with wax paper. Place remaining morsels in heavy duty plastic bag, microwave on medium-hi for 30-45 seconds, knead. Microwave at 10-15 second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag. Drizzle circular designs about 2 inches high and wide onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 5-10 min. or until firm.
- Place 10 dollops of cool whip around edge of pie. Gently remove drizzle designs from baking sheet. Insert designs standing up into cool whip dollops. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butterscotch Pecan Perfection Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes