Butterscotch / Peanut Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine
- 2 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3 cup(s) coloured marshmallows
- Melt until smooth in double boilder, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add in marshmallows.
- Put mixture in buttered covered container. Refridgerate until set.
- Recipe can freeze once set. Reccomend doubling recipe (Oh Rouses!)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmawright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butterscotch / Peanut Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts