- 1 (11-ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth; remove from heat. Stir in chunky peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt until blended; stir in chopped peanuts. Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan. Chill until firm; cut into squares. Store fudge in refrigerator.
- NOTE: For ease, microwave first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note