Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) (2 sticks) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) mild molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 2/3 cup(s) butterscoth flavored morsels (11-oz pkg)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, molasses and egg in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 min or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies