You won't need a candy thermometer to make this easy fudge from brown sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, and evaporated milk.
Yield: 16 pieces
Cost per Serving: $.58
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 366
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 119mg
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 (7.5 oz.) jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 oz.) bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang on two sides.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, milk, butter and salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat, add white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Blend in nuts and vanilla.
- Scrape fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours. Remove fudge from pan, using foil to lift it out, then cut into 16 cubes; serve. Or chill in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note