Butterscotch Dip for Apples
Community Recipe from
- Sugar Mixture
- 4 ounce(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) Eagle brand milk
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- Coconut Mixture
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream of coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1/2 cup(s) rum
- Combine all ingredients for sugar mixture over low heat and melt until sugar dissolves. Then add the coconut mixture to sugar mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Use fresh apple slices for dip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiecrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butterscotch Dip for Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads