- 1 6-oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
How to Make It
Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in cracker crumbs and pecans.
Press half of mixture into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy; stir in condensed milk. Add vanilla and egg; mix well and pour over crumb mixture. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Chill until firm; cut into bars.