Butterscotch-Caramel Buttercream Frosting
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butterscotch-caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2. Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with 1 Tbsp. milk, beating at low speed until blended and smooth after each addition. Beat in up to 2 Tbsp. additional milk for desired consistency.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Smucker's Special Recipe Butterscotch Caramel Flavored Topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This