Butterscotch Butterfinger Chocolate Cake
Delicious but very rich!! Makes a great birthday or celebration cake for large crowds b/c small portions go a long way. Must plan to make ahead because needs at least 12 hours in refrigerator before serving. Enjoy :)))
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chocolate cake mix, Devils Food
- 1 jar(s) Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping
- 1 8oz.) container(s) frozen Cool Whip topping thawed
- 3 regular size Butterfinger candy bars coarsely crushed
- * Prepare and bake cake according to package directions using a greased 9 x 13 cake pan.
- * Cool on rack for 30 minutes.
- * Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, poke 12 holes in warm cake.
- *Using a teaspoon, fill holes one at a time with caramel mixture. Once all of the holes are filled, pour the remainder of the topping over entire cake and cool completely.
- *Spread with whip topping and sprinkle candy bar pieces over top.
- * Refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dixie1dog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note